Deadsilent 70 Rogue ACCEPTED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deadsilent 70 Rogue ACCEPTED

Post  deadsilent on Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Character Information
Name: Deadsilent
Class: Rogue
Talent Spec: Sub 21/0/40.
WoWArmory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Deadsilent
Days Played at 70: 45 days

Personal Information
Timezone: GMT

Attunements
Have all heroic keys.

Attuned to Karazhan for a long time now.

Computer and Connection Information
Intel E6600 core2 2.40GHz CPU,
1GB RAM,
1x 8800GTS SLI graphics
4 Mbit Virgin cable internet

Able to talk on Ventrilo/Teamspeak?
Yes

Play Schedule/Attendance
I can play all days most of the time. If I do work, the latest I will get home is 18:30 CET (this includes weekends as iam a volunteer in a local hospital every two weeks). I don't have anything restricting how late I can stay online at night. If I visit friends this would be on a friday/saturday and would not interfere with raiding. I will be taking a holiday for 2 weeks in the summer, but apart from that my attendance will be 95-100%.

Previous Guilds
Regeneration, Talnivarr. Was with a friend in the guild and we wanted to go for some serious raiding as they were only doing Kara at the moment.
Ryuu, Talnivarr. Guild just went off as leader had a problem or something. There were times that I was the only active player.

PVE Experience
PRE TBC: I raided with an alliance rogue on Ragnaros server. Had experience from ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20.

When TBC came, I got an additional account on EU servers (Talnivarr ) so I could try with a horde rogue. I sold my previous account to a friend of mine.

What I like and dislike about PVE
I love the challenges that PVE provides and the feeling of downing new bosses after many hours of wiping. I like the team work that goes into defeating new encounters. I dislike slack, I do expect all 24 other people in the raid to be prepared and focus during raids. Unfortunately this doesn't always happen and can be frustrating when you are putting in 110% but others aren't.

Raid Preparation
I always come prepared to raids bringing plenty of flasks of relentless attack, various elixirs, food buffs, poisons, vanish powder.

I always ensure I have a healthy amount of gold at all times, because you never know when you need to buy something in a hurry and repairs can be costly. I do daily quests to earn gold, because I find this more as well as effecient as farming.

Why should you choose me
I want to class myself as a hardcore raider, I strive for progress, the excitment of downing new bosses. I like to experience competition between guilds on getting boss kills. I am a competant dps that loves raiding. I always ensure I have more than enough consumables and reagents for raids. I am reliable, dedicated, loyal and a team player. I am able to remain focused during raids and play to the best of my ability. I am constantly looking for ways I can improve myself as a player and I am always happy to help people out when needed. I am looking for a serious raiding guild where the other 24 members of the raid are focused, prepared and playing to very high standards the same as myself.

Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon.

The applications was based on the information that was published on the main channel on the server. If for any reason no more rogues are needed. Please feel free to discharge this post. And iam wishing you all happy raiding. Very Happy

deadsilent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deadsilent 70 Rogue ACCEPTED

Post  Syllk on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:21 pm

One of the best rogue applications/posts I have seen in a while and should be an example of how to apply, rogue spots are offically closed but we can give you a trial at least seeing as we have 2 kara groups on a regular basis now and we are recruiting for gruuls.

Whisper either Annihilati, Birchman, Spokett, Darkbash or Nebulaclaw in game for an invite or simply whisper me..Syllk

Regards

Syllk
Syllk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Djungelola on Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:11 pm

Wow, what an apply! I agree with Syllk, best I've seen in a while =)
Djungelola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Unparalleled on Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:48 pm

Nice application! Nicely layed out with very nice detail! I Think it shows quite a bit of dedication to the game and such. Well done. Smile
Unparalleled

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/OnlyForAChocyCookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top